New Mouse ?

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
2FA
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
11,815
Im looking to get a new mouse, think mine is finally dying....currently have a MX Revolution(bought a month or so after release), and the left click no longer holds....i can move windows within windows ocasionally, and in games i am unable to shoot the guns with it, it is very unresponsive...

basically looking for a good 20-40 dollar mouse, wireless and laser...atleast 800 DPI(actually preferably this since it is what i am used to), and along some form as it....anyone have any ideas ???

or is there a "fix" to my problem ? i think it is hardware wise, i dont have access to another PC to try the mouse in atm, should later..
 
the only wireless mouse I have ever tried and liked was the g7. I think its a little over the budget you mentioned however. >_<
 
i may be able to go over a bit(as the revolution lasted 4 years...for $100...and my dad laughed at me, he is on his 3rd mouse since then.....).....if the quality is good


it seems after a bit of research that the revolution has an issue(atleast 1st gen) with the microswitches dying....i think that may be what is wrong with mine....anyone have an idea where to get a new one ?(my mouse is definatly out of warrenty, and i lost the receipt ages ago)....i do have 2 other mice i can use, an MX 1000(came with my MX5000 keyboard set...) but it is laggy i need to try different USB port for blue tooth modual i bet.....or my VX revolution that i use on my laptop.......so im not in a huge rush.....is the G7 very good ??
 
I am using an OCZ Eclipse and am very happy with it. I upgraded from a Razer Lachesis which I never really cared for due to the feel of it combined with some spotty detection. The Eclipse can go anywhere from 800-2000 DPI and it will let you customize what each of the four stages of DPI will be. It is weight adjustable (apparently, never checked as I am happy with default weight), and has a great feel to it.
 
My previous mouse was a G7 (Black version). Great mouse, very responsive, however I did have it go completely nuts every once and a while to what I assume would be interference from perhaps my router being in very close proximity, as I tried two separate mice/receivers that had the same problem, yet my brothers which was located not much further away from my desk never had issues. (It was the white/green one).
 
does the G7 get good bat life ??? i use my revolution moderatly, and it registeres at 11 days at full charge
 
Back
Top