New mouse to replace logitech g5

mayonaise 812

Limp Gawd
Wow, its been 6+ years I think, and my second hand g5's scroll wheel is acting up. Im looking for something to replace the g5.

I play mostly mobas right now, some fps. Wireless, wired, price doesnt really matter Im just looking for something durable. Any suggestions?

I used to have a G5 a while back, I moved onto the SteelSeries Xai then the Sensei, I really love these mice, they feel perfect in my hand and hold up really well, give them a look.

I replaced my G5 v2 with a SteelSeries Sensei MLG edition earlier this year. My G5 was having all sorts of issues staying connected, and was also about 6-7 years old. It took some time to get used to not having a textured finish like the G5, and not being able to load it down with weights. I probably would have gotten a G500, but I could not find one locally. I wanted to immediately replace it after I finally had enough of the mouse losing connection enough while gaming or doing school work.

I got the 502 and returned it the next day.

It's a great mouse but it was just too small for me.

I got a Roccat Tyon in exchange and it's a beast - very good for people with ginormous hands.

I personally buy mice like women buy shoes, I’ve bought alot of the big ones and may I suggest the Razer Mamba 2012

http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/gaming-mice/razer-mamba

I’ve owned 2 Logitech G700s which I did like but the first one broke a little over a year when the left mouse button wore out, and the second one was starting to get weird issues with the DPI resetting constantly for no reason. After that I was a bit hesitant to buy a Logitech again. I was worried about the Mamba because I could never hold it and it didn’t look that big. I have large hands with long fingers and I like to palm grip so I need a large mouse. But after getting it it’s perfect. The size is nice, it’s incredible smooth, the software is amazing and it feels very slick to hold onto. Getting back to work now and holding onto my Logitech MX feels weird, It just feels like an unwieldy brick now…….

Just thought I’d share my recent mice experiences.

Anyone have any "insider" knowledge about any new mice from Logitech during CES?
I have a 700 that's sticking and don't want to buy a 700s if there's something new right around the corner.

If you liked the feel of the G5 mouse, I highly recommend checking out the G400.

I used to use a G5 until one of the buttons quit working and the G400 was about the closest mouse I could find. I also own a G700s, but I'm not a fan of the angular design. I much prefer the smooth surfaces of the older mice.

Back