• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

new mouse suggestions

krescent

n00b
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
19
Hello y'all,

My old razer/ms habu's wheel has been out of commission for some time now, I figure its finally time for an upgrade.

I don't really FPS very much anymore, mainly mmos...so I'm not extremely picky. But I do enjoy the occasional shooter so I don't think wireless is a good choice.

I just want something that's comfortable, long lasting and not very expensive, and has at least 5 buttons. I was looking at the r.a.t., but the sensor issues turned me off'

I've been considering a trackball for a while buuuuut...well, I've never owned one or used one for an extended period. The one I was considering is 120, too much to risk.

Thanks for the input!
 
yo ssup

I think you might want to look into a g700, it's wired/wireless, runs around 70 dollars

plenty of buttons

hope that helps
 
mx518 fits ALL your criteria. Its arguably the best gaming mouse ever produced, and its cheap :)
 
Love my Razer Deathadder Black Edition.

I've been through like 10 mice over the last few years and this is by far the happiest I've been with one.

If you want cheaper than that, as others have already said, I think the MX518 is definitely the way to go though.
 
I've heard the Mamba is really nice, but the Deathadder/Lachesis are wonderful mice as well. Haven't tried any Logitech mice, but Razer does make good ones.
 
I like my Logitech Performance MX mouse. The G700 is based on this mouse.

It is a wireless mouse, but it performs pretty well in games. I'm not a hardcore gamer and I really haven't had a problem with it for a very long time. Maybe during the first 3 months of usage the mouse pointer would rarely point down to the bottom of my screen, but that's about it.
 
I have been using the Logitech Performance MX mouse for about a year and I love it. Recently, I am having problems with it and Logitech replaced it with a G700 instead. Lol!
 
Gigabyte Ghost GM-M8000X is the best I have used so far, even better than the Logitech G5 and G9 in my experience.
 
Im a fan of the m8000x as well if you want corded. If you want buttons, then the G700 is a good option, or the sharkoon fireglider's macros do kick butt.
 
Back
Top