• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Monitors

TheArTcher

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
242
I found two new monitors at the bestbuybusiness.com web site:

Viewsonic VP2650wb and the Benq V2400W. They both look like TNs.

The Viewsonic is in the professional series which are usually their best monitors, and they claim 110% NTSC color.

The Benq V2400W looks like a G2400 with a glossy screen and a new stand. It is also $70 US more than the G2400.

I'm back in the hunt for a new monitor. I bought the spectacular HP LP3065c for my home office. Now I need a monitor for the job site, but I'm limited to 1920X1200.
 
Viewsonic also has the new VX2640w. I'm not sure what panel type it uses but the response time (on paper) is 3ms just like the VP2650wb. I can't find any reviews for the new VX or VP.
 
Yeah I was also interested in that Viewsonic VX2640w. Though I'd also like to use it's HDMI with an Xbox 360. Anyone that find a reveiw please let us know. Best price I can see if from Costco, for $449.
 
I'm curious about Acer's new 1080P monitor that will actually have the 1080 resolution. When does it come out? I haven't seen much info on.
 
I
The Benq V2400W looks like a G2400 with a glossy screen and a new stand. It is also $70 US more than the G2400.

The V2400W has a matte screen, not glossy.

You may also want to consider the G2400WD, which is a good $50 cheaper than the V2400W and seems to have similar specs (although the design is not as trendy).
 
Back
Top