New Mod

kronchev said:
good, i hope i offended you.

blind jingoisitic patriotism has done more harm for this country than good. people like you sadden me.

USA #1 NEVER FORGET
It's obvious you don't even know what the hell you're talkin about, because you continue to prove my point.

Sorry to disappoint you though, you didn't offend me. You just lower the level of class in this thread, and we are all worse off for it.

Stop the insanity already. We all have the right to say whatever the fuck we want. Shut up about it already. I believe this thread was about somebody's case or something?

Nice job. Sleeving looks good, but I do agree that you should try to hide more of it or at least make it look more streamlined or something. I do not have any experience working with that particular case so I don't know if there's a way to route more of the cables behind the mobo tray or not. Maybe just try and bundle the unused ones, if you can, and jam them on top of the PSU. Or you might try tying some of the leads together is a couple places to pull slack out of them and give it a more streamlined look. Case wrap looks pretty good, I can't paint for crap so I'm not about to tell you that you should have painted it yourself or anything. :) You should definately cut the stamped grills off or something so you could call it a "true" mod, however. Then the uber-elitest-mod-snobs will leave you alone.

Looks good..
I dont know if you planned it like this..but the insanity of the wires..
Kinda reminds me of fireworks going everywhere...maybe thats just me :confused: :p

Good job, nonetheless

i thought that was a skin, i dont believe there are that many good painters here. one color guys, but 1. not the whole case and 2. not 3 colors.

good wire job though. try and tuck some of those or hide em behind the tray.

Two questions:

1. Does the front face plate partially cover the drives, giving them a rounded appearance? If not, how are the drives rounded?

2. Does that cpu cooler work very well? Give us some numbers please.

deftone said:
Though i dont like what you've painted it looks nice and neat.

If you want to talk about patriotism or want to talk against a country, I really hope you die and go to hell. If it wasnt against a country or patriotism then carry on :)

Crimson-AC- said:
oh boy

don't you think it's a little bit to exaggerating to say things like that just because someone doesn't like the usa-flag theme on a case???

You dont understand, he didnt say the paint job was bad, he said he didnt like the flag itself. Which I must admit is SPECTACULAR. How do you come up with the designs and everything for the case (including around the optical drives). I need to get more into this stuff.

Whoa. The whole continent has a single flag? :rolleyes:

let me guess, youre canadian? because they complain when someone calls the USA america, yet if you said they were america, they get all huffy

kronchev said:
let me guess, youre canadian? because they complain when someone calls the USA america, yet if you said they were america, they get all huffy
They don't consider themselves America at the Niagara falls either. You've got the "American Falls" and the "Canadian Falls," apparently Canadia isn't a part of any America.

kronchev said:

nope. wrong.
Not canadian, not american.
Hint: more to the south.. heh

nope. wrong.
Not canadian, not american.
Hint: more to the south.. heh

ok then

most south americans would consider it an insult too

kronchev said:
ok then

most south americans would consider it an insult too

Well, I know that I did troll but I did not mean to, sorry.

I don't consider that an insult. It's not like I'm anti-american. I'm anti-bush but that's a different story.. :D It's just that I see as much sense in this as if everybody in france suddenly started to call france, as a country, 'europe'. Sure ass hell nobody else in europe would like it nor it would make sense for them..

Yeah, naming is tricky. Its a lot easier to call it "America" than the "United States of America."

Let's try to keep this thread the owners and leave all other comments to pm or elsewhere..
Not trying to be mean or anything, just feel this is his thread so it should be focused around comments, suggestions, hits, tricks, questions, etc around his system..

Back