• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Microcool ChipSink line

chiccocool

n00b
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
25
I was waiting for these heatsinks for a while. As soon as possible I pick up a South sink for the southbridge of my NF7-S. Anyway, also the others ChipSink look interesting.

Chipsink_foto_1.jpg

Chipsink_foto_4.jpg


I think they can cope to my hot mobo chips:)
 
I guess these aren't available from Sidewinder Computers yet....I will be sure to pick up a set when they are though....thanks.
 
Back
Top