• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Metro: Last Light Trailer

the storytelling in the trailer is probably way better than the actual gameplay
 
Tough crowd. I am looking forward to this game. I really enjoyed the last one. I would still rather be playing a proper Stalker game but Metro will work nicely too.
 
I agree that a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game would be fantastic, but I thoroughly enjoyed Metro: 2033 and have no doubt that this will be a similarly fun romp.

Will it have a lot of replayability? Probably not. The other didn't either. Will it probably kill my lowly PC? Probably. But it will also probably ooze that unique, spooky atmosphere that is getting quickly lost in games that tout being in any way "scary", and that alone is worth the price of admission if you ask me. :)
 
Back
Top