Justintoxicated
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2002
- Messages
- 14,522
I want to get another gig of Ram.
I currently have some Corsar PC3200 C2 with Timings 2336 512MB
I was wonder what I should do as far as upgrade, or if I should hold out.
I was looking at getting something like this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145576
But it says the Timings are only C2.5 on AMD...What the hell, my older stick is 2,3,3,6. and it's like 4 years old.
Should I not buy new memory now and wait for my upgrade i would like to play BF2, but my MB has AGP and I would need new MB Vid Card and CPU to switch to PCI-X
Please suggest me some memory.
I currently have some Corsar PC3200 C2 with Timings 2336 512MB
I was wonder what I should do as far as upgrade, or if I should hold out.
I was looking at getting something like this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145576
But it says the Timings are only C2.5 on AMD...What the hell, my older stick is 2,3,3,6. and it's like 4 years old.
Should I not buy new memory now and wait for my upgrade i would like to play BF2, but my MB has AGP and I would need new MB Vid Card and CPU to switch to PCI-X
Please suggest me some memory.