New Maudio Studiophile AV40s

gman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 24, 2001
Messages
1,887
I got them yesterday and they are sweet. Better than the DX4s, especially in imaging. Hard to fine though. I found a guy on eBay selling them new @ $149 which is the going price at the few other stores listed.
 
$150 for studio monitors with a 2" woofer. Bet those sound like laptop speakers or something.

Seriously thats nuts
 
$150 for studio monitors with a 2" woofer. Bet those sound like laptop speakers or something.

Seriously thats nuts

4" woofer 1" tweeter

Apparently you've never heard them.:rolleyes:
 
No prob. The older DX4s were good monitors and got really good reviews. I believe MAudio is just enhancing them a bit.
 
better than your z5450?

Well, they're really for a different purpose, at least in my opinion. I use my PC to record music as well as gaming and I use the AV40s for the music part. They have a flatter cleaner response. You hear what you're recording better than with the z5450s.
 
Back
Top