New Mass Effect footage? MTV Exclusive

phobic

Supreme [H]ardness
Yeah, MTV of all places but this game looks so freakin sweet I might have to finally buy a 360. I was one of those peeps that said "I'm never buying a 360!!!" :eek:

You can see the original low res quality one here or a better quality version here.

Wow, this game is looking utterly fantastic.

Best part ? Its a 360 exclusive TRILOGY. Bioware has already signed on for 2 more :eek: :cool:

Are you sure you are not confusing this with Too Human? I doubt they signed on for 3 Mass Effect/BioWare RPGs

i will be getting Mass Effect, Bioware usually has great games.. this one looks to be that way too.. the trilogy part is exciting as well.

ZachWhite0 said:
Are you sure you are not confusing this with Too Human? I doubt they signed on for 3 Mass Effect/BioWare RPGs

Nope 100% sure. Mass Effect is a 360 trilogy.

This game is going to be fantastic. The seemless cinematic style interaction is what was missing from KOTOR. Should be a KOTOR fan's dream game.

I've been wondering when I'd see something new on this game. Looks good. I never did play KOTOR, but I'm interested in this new game by them.

That clip didn't get me excited *shrug*. But I'll buy it because it's Bioware, just to see the story elements.

iownyou14 said:
Stupid MTV. Just cause im not in the US i cant watch it.

Odd, I'm not in the US either (I'm in Germany) and it let me watch them all with 0 problems. :confused:

kelbear said:
That clip didn't get me excited *shrug*. But I'll buy it because it's Bioware, just to see the story elements.

If you watch the E3 footage, that should do the trick. :D

Interesting. I expected something along the lines of KoTOR or Jade Empire, but apparently it's more like Oblivion in space, with a squad. That works for me.

Back