New Macbook (not pro) at Macworld 08?

CFStang

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
9
Any rumors on a refreshed basic Macbook being unveiled at Macworld? I know there are rumors of a 13 in MBP as well as a possible Macbook Touch, both of which I have no desire for, but I have heard of a possbile Macbook with a SSD and no Optical if this was a in just a standard MB and not a Pro than that would be great for my want of a easy to carry laptop for college. I'm looking to get a new laptop, as well as my first Mac OS system, and am just wondering if I should get it now, with my new Xmas cash, or wait till the 15th of Jan.?
 
Definitely consider waiting. What exactly will be revealed no one outside of Apple can say for sure, but with a major announcement or two just two or so weeks away, I think you'd be wise to hold on to your money until then (as hard as it may be).
 
Back
Top