TheBicFlic
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2006
- Messages
- 42
So, a friend recently gave me his old Mac because he had upgraded to a new one, and the one he gave me was actually the backup to his backup. I was pretty excited about it, as I am normally a PC user.
So I got it home, hooked it up to my KVM, looked around, and stopped. There's little on it. I don't have any easy way to hook it up to the intranet. It's got the old 350mzh PowerPC G4 chip and only 10 gigs in the hard drive. Does anyone have any idea on what to do with it other then donate it? I really do want to hold on to it (hopefully that doesn't sound to selfish).
So I got it home, hooked it up to my KVM, looked around, and stopped. There's little on it. I don't have any easy way to hook it up to the intranet. It's got the old 350mzh PowerPC G4 chip and only 10 gigs in the hard drive. Does anyone have any idea on what to do with it other then donate it? I really do want to hold on to it (hopefully that doesn't sound to selfish).