New Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that you use a phrase with the word "fag" and try to explain that no homosexual reference was implied...

Sorry, but you're not English so any use of the word "fag" and then claiming there was no homosexual connotation implied just doesn't fly as an excuse.

"i am sorry that your mind is set on homophobic"

My mind is set on "homophobic"? Sorry, but if anyone here is homophobic, it would be you.

Will you 2 cut it out, your both acting like 2 year olds. This post wasn't made for you 2 to argue. Bring it to AIM, ICQ, or IRC. I'm so sick of all this stupid stuff in posts. Bring it else where. My god...

Originally posted by AoL_Is_My_EnEmY
Will you 2 cut it out, your both acting like 2 year olds. This post wasn't made for you 2 to argue. Bring it to AIM, ICQ, or IRC. I'm so sick of all this stupid stuff in posts. Bring it else where. My god...

I refuse to think that I'm acting like a 2 year old for stating an opinion without flaming or attacking the person I disagreed with.

I will aplogize for steering the thread off-topic but calling me a child is uncalled for. I only disagreed with something another poster said, that's all. Neither one of us got into a flame war or other such childish behavior.

And you're so sick of posters arguing in a civilized and articulate manner?

If that's the case, I pity you. There are many other boards that may cater to your taste of flaming and attacking other beliefs for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back