New Linux Tattoo

visaris

Gawd
Check out my new Linux Tattoo:

Tattoo-Tux.jpg

The center symbol I got years ago just because I wanted one when I turned 18. It means love.

I just wanted to add something a little more "me" to it, so I got Tux. ;)

Sorry guys, I don't know what to tell you. I've tried this on two different systems on two totally different networks and it works for me...

Thats nice. I wonder what your kids/grandkids will say when they see that :p

ah ..I see it now ..

say ..that's not on your butt or some wierd place is it?
:(

[F]old|[H]

It's on my uppter right arm.

My wife doesn't seem to mind, so that's all that matters to me ;)

I was thinking about getting Tux when I got my first tattoo, this is what I got instead:

000_0629.jpg

It was inspired by some of the art my girlfriend does (it was a flash by the actual tattoo artist though).

Leon2ky said:
I was thinking about getting Tux when I got my first tattoo, this is what I got instead:

000_0629.jpg

It was inspired by some of the art my girlfriend does (it was a flash by the actual tattoo artist though).

now you just need to put a little armoured up linux penguin battling the evil giant MS dragon

:)

MorfiusX said:
Maybe it's just me, but Tux seems to look a little worried...
You know, I thought the exact same thing when it was finished. I think I can go back and get it touched up for free, so I'll see if he can do a little something with the smile.

man thats some pale skin, step away from linux and get yourself some sunlight ;)

shiek said:
man thats some pale skin, step away from linux and get yourself some sunlight ;)

You know, it could be on his bare white ass, which would explain the paleness. It would also explain the extreme close up :) Of course, it is winter and he could just live somewhere cold, like me, and look white as a ghost until spring.

I thought about getting a linux related tat last summer. I just couldnt do it though, I had to ask myself: Am I really such a big fan of an OS as to need to represent it in tatoo form? I answered, to myself, no- probably not.

Still cool though. Something to show off at the LANs and conventions.

Back