• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Lian-Li stuff

SLiCkFX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
143
New site, new accessories and new desk?!!

http://www.lian-li.com/

Pic of the desk
lldesk.jpg
 
Will it come in black? And with a window panel? :D

Still, looks pretty sweet. I like that media card box.
 
hound said:
Will it come in black? And with a window panel? :D

Still, looks pretty sweet. I like that media card box.


I saw this desk a few days ago (on line) and thought the same thing as you. My Lian Li is black...is there a black desk? No, darn :rolleyes:
 
hehe nevermind is what I meant. :)

Saw the desk awhile ago and thought it was kind of cool but I've also see one like it at a local Staples so I'm I don't really find it as cool as their cases.
 
Glad I got my V1200 case before they really went overboard with the Plus models! Cool desk...I wonder how much of it is steel?
 
Top Nurse said:
Glad I got my V1200 case before they really went overboard with the Plus models! Cool desk...I wonder how much of it is steel?

Almost none, that thing was completely aluminum!
 
Isn't the F1B the black version of the F1 desk?

.B ekiM
 
You can get to the product page for the F1 by removing the "lianli_test" from the URL, or clicking here.

Lian Li's New Desk

Looks interesting. Probably costs more than some houses.

Edit: The F1E looks like a cheaper version, so you may only need a loan to buy one instead of a mortgage.
 
that does look rather well intigrated with a computer system. Its a shame more "computer desks" dont have all that integration. They should make more of them that way. Would save me the trouble of doing it myself.
 
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but it's kind of got me thinking, does anyone have a link to a similar, mildly affordable desk similar to that? I might be in the market for one in the next month or so and I love that modern/clean look
 
Looks nice, but not big enough for me. That little pull out side thing is a joke.

I'll stay with my 2 jerkers....
 
Damn i love that desk. If i had the money i`d buy it. Love all the little things they did to make it more functional and it looks cool.
 
chomsky said:
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but it's kind of got me thinking, does anyone have a link to a similar, mildly affordable desk similar to that? I might be in the market for one in the next month or so and I love that modern/clean look

Meritline carries some modern looking desks for very cheap.
 
no listed dimensions either... thing is probably tiny...fuggedabout any CRTs
 
Those meritline desks aren't bad, if the lian li doesn't wind up being too much I'll probably buy from there. Thanks
 
hmmm, that desk looks so awesome! hope its not too much. if its not I will have one!


 
The stripped down version looks really nice but it'd be much more convient if it came with that USB/Carder Reader hub. :(

I'm guessing $650 Amercian and you wouldn't be able to find one in Canada.
 
I will take two in black with accomodations for a v-2000 please
 
B_I_G_P_I_M_P said:
Me likes but does it beat......

[mg]http://www.jazzyj.ca/personal/funny/10k.jpg[/img]
hopefully it will be a little cheaper
 
Back
Top