• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New LG W2363V

I like the design of the case as well. The big question is what type of panel will it be using?
 
Reminds me of the 'Touch of Color' Samsung 23" - not much discussion of that here, but that is a similar stylish 23" 1080p TN with very very good TV functions for a monitor (including HD tuner) low input lag, decent colors and a pretty low price (~$300 I believe).

I really like the style of this LG.
 
Back
Top