• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New LCD.

bluefireex

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
7
For my new computer I was getting a LCD. I have a budget around $200 and would like something that is atleast 17" and supports DVI. I know the budget wont get me anything really good, but my parents don't want to spend a lot of money on a monitor.
 
With that budget, 17" is the max you can get and it's pretty hard to find a good 17" with that budget.
 
That's a pretty tall order. I looked around the deal sites and couldn't find anything with DVI for that price right now. I'll post if something shows up.
 
Found this for $199 but it's got a fat $90 rebate required:

Newegg

and this

Buy.com

and this $189 with a $50 rebate

Newegg

There are also 3 no-name brands at Newegg if you do a search. The Acer at Buy.com might be good since it's a decent name brand with no rebates and free shipping. It even includes a DVI cable. (you'll just have to scrape up $10 from somewhere :) ).
 
Back
Top