• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Lcd Question about Bf2

falcon26

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
128
I have a new Lcd that supports refresh rates up too 75hz. When I launch Bf2 at 1280x1024@75Hz its crashes back to the desktop. If I set it too 60hz it will launch fine. How the heck do you get it to play at 75hz?
 
That's weird. If I use the viewsonic vp930b driver for the monitor, it wouldn't let me play bf2 at 75hz. If I uninstall it and just use the default microsoft one its fine at 75hz go figure...
 
Back
Top