[nCn]Preacher
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2000
- Messages
- 4,744
I just ordered this:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=304044&pfp=srch1
SyncMaster 213T 21.3-inch LCD Monitor, Silver
To replace my
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=50571114&pfp=srch1
SyncMaster 192n 19-inch LCD Monitor, Black
Before you start the "Compusuck??!??!", I have a comsumer credit card there and I get 18months, same as cash ( no interest)
It came with $150 MIR and a Free DVD Player ( approx $100) so the end price was right at $1015 shipped 2nd Day.
Good deal? Bad deal?
Anyone else have one of these? I really like my 19" but am giving it to my step son, his 21" CRT died. I hope this one is as nice as my old one...
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=304044&pfp=srch1
SyncMaster 213T 21.3-inch LCD Monitor, Silver
To replace my
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=50571114&pfp=srch1
SyncMaster 192n 19-inch LCD Monitor, Black
Before you start the "Compusuck??!??!", I have a comsumer credit card there and I get 18months, same as cash ( no interest)
It came with $150 MIR and a Free DVD Player ( approx $100) so the end price was right at $1015 shipped 2nd Day.
Good deal? Bad deal?
Anyone else have one of these? I really like my 19" but am giving it to my step son, his 21" CRT died. I hope this one is as nice as my old one...