New iPod Shuffle - Suppository Sized

This is already posted here in several threads, and no, it's not a "HotDeal" soooo...

Does it come in orange?

...does it come with A NEXT FRAKKING SONG BUTTON?

/rant

I've read iffy reviews on this. Even those who use the previous generation Shuffle are not excited about this one. It sucks that you're tied to Apple's crappy earbuds (at least for now).

Also, $80 for this 4 GB MP3 player or $50 for an 8 GB MP3 player from SanDisk (Sansa) that has a screen and can play videos. Not a tough decision. ;)

This is like the shittiest ipod shuffle ever, I would even prefer the 1st gen over these, trying to operate this version is like using the god damn morse code, you have to memorize so much shit to get it to do what you want, this ipod would have been epic win if it kept the size, but added play/pause button and the volume up/down on the player, and moved the next/last song button to the headphones imo.

Did anyone see the image about middle of the way down.. etched into this pack of gum stating "small is the new big"? Ha! My buddy's wife has been saying that for years.

Does anyone remember that really small MP3 player that Wal-Mart sold (sells?) that looked like a cube and had an OLED screen? I remember one pic of it where a cute chick had it in her mouth. The MP3 player was smaller than one cubic inch. I forget the name of the brand, though; it was an unknown brand.

Haha, a "HotDeal" from apple.com... too funny!!! :D

Very funny indeed.

Does anyone remember that really small MP3 player that Wal-Mart sold (sells?) that looked like a cube and had an OLED screen? I remember one pic of it where a cute chick had it in her mouth. The MP3 player was smaller than one cubic inch. I forget the name of the brand, though; it was an unknown brand.

Yeah, I forgot the name as well. I don't get the whole talking thing. That would spoil the whole Geeky thing to plain weird.

But that is just my opinion

MobiBLU Cube. I got one for someone years ago for its cuteness.

MobiBLU Cube. I got one for someone years ago for its cuteness.

Yes, that's it. Thanks for jogging my memory. Speaking of jogging, a friend bought it just for that purpose and loved it. :cool:

Here's what it looks like for anyone interested. And here's a Wal-Mart link, although it's unavailable.

Back