What is the ETA of the new chipsets, also does anybody have an idea of the price of these new motherboards. Thanks
Edit: Yeah I am so confused, I can build a new computer now and i was going to go with an LGA775 3.0ghz with an abit AG8 mobo with 1GB of DDR, then i found out about new chipsets, then i learned i have to get DDR2 memory, now i think i will just get an LGA775 2.8ghz and an abit mobo that supports DDR2 with just 512MB of DDR2 mem, then when its time to upgrade i will get new dual core processor and new mobo, and possibly another 512 of DDR2. Again, this all depends on when the chipsets come out.
Edit: Yeah I am so confused, I can build a new computer now and i was going to go with an LGA775 3.0ghz with an abit AG8 mobo with 1GB of DDR, then i found out about new chipsets, then i learned i have to get DDR2 memory, now i think i will just get an LGA775 2.8ghz and an abit mobo that supports DDR2 with just 512MB of DDR2 mem, then when its time to upgrade i will get new dual core processor and new mobo, and possibly another 512 of DDR2. Again, this all depends on when the chipsets come out.