• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New Intel Hardware

Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
3
I have to ask, what is the newest product Intel is bragging about these days? A PR agency is sending me some Intel hardware this week, but they never tell you what it is before you get it.

The last thing I got from them were a pair of SSD drives and before that a CPU & Motherboard.

Does Intel make anything other than MB/CPU & Drives?
 
I'm guessing you'll get a 1155 motherboard and a Core i5 2500 or i7 2600k.
 
Is there a chance you'll do another promotion? Assuming you are who you seem to be.
 
Is there a chance you'll do another promotion? Assuming you are who you seem to be.

Whatever hardware I get tomorrow Intel is planning to give away the way they have given away these items on our last 2 or 3 promotions.

I think this one is a little different. You will need to visit Intel's site and sign up on their site instead of us randomly picking one of our readers.

I'm sure the details will be in the package tomorrow. I got a FedEx note saying it was on its way.
 
Back
Top