• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Indilinx Agility60? What the hell?

ckryan

SSD Abuser
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
619
I saw some Indilinx Agility60s on sale at an e-tailer, so I bought one to pair with my old OCZ Agility60. So I get it from UPS today, and was a little surprised. It doesn't appear to be the old stock leftover, but appears to be a new version -- almost identical, but with different flash and with an awful, rancid plastic housing instead of the higher quality shells OCZ used to use.
I seem to recall a review somewhere pointing out that the new housings for some OCZ drives were different, but I didn't recall them being all plastic.

Has anyone else bought one of these? I noticed Newegg has the 30GB Agility and Vertex drives as well, but they're almost as much(or the same) as I paid for the new(er? -ish?) 60GB version to raid with my old one.

The new one has the 661302 IDENTIFY results, not sure if that's Intel 50nm NAND, 34nm or something else, but a lot of 60GB vertex drives have something like 061302. I think the 10000PE Samsung 50nm flash would be 661402(?).

Can someone please shed some light on this?
 
Back
Top