• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New HSF

I think for that money or less you'd be better off with something like a zalman 7000 or an XP90 - both seem to be better performing and more quiet.

My 7000alcu keeps my 3000 venice @ 2.4ghz in the mid-30s under load, and I can't hear it at all if I shut the door to the optical drives.

Interesting concept though.
 
i have a 7000 already in one of my other computers, and i don't think it is all that great i did look at the 9500 and the xp 90c and the xp 120...

i just thought these temps were good. I think they were testing on an Fx55
 
Back
Top