• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New high for my system!

cyclone3d

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
18,422
I think I have 3.76Ghz stable on my system.. no I haven't run Prime95 or Orthos yet.. but it has sucessfully run a CPU and a GPU client of F@H for many hours as well as gaming for a couple house with no hiccups whatsoever.

I tried to up the bus speed to 475 for a very nice 3.8Ghz... but no go... hard locks after only a couple minutes. Mind you, I haven't changed the voltages at all from the 3.68Ghz setting.. only the CPU skew settings were modified. And besides that.. 480fsb is about the highest it will go with this processor... no matter what the multiplier is set at.

Before I changed the skew settings, 3.7Ghz was not stable at all.
 
wow nice temps and OC, make sure you take some time to test it out.
 
Back
Top