• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New high end setup.. quick questions

Kenjiwing

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
3,736
So ive been doing some research and I think I want to get

Beyer Dynamic DT 880 /w 600ohm

So my question is.. what type of amp and or sound card do I need to power this baby? Ive read a lot of things saying the sound cards arent strong enough and could use some help.
 
you will need an amp for sure. there are a couple sound cards with amps that can just get by driving the 250ohm version of those hp's but not the 600's.
 
Back
Top