new here

Class1

n00b
Hi I have added 4 computers to your folding team. P4 3.06 hyperthreading, amd xp 2.4, 2.4 celey and old celey 466. The folding name is Katlyn for my daughter. I hope this helps the team some. :cool:

Class1 said:
Hi I have added 4 computers to your folding team. P4 3.06 hyperthreading, amd xp 2.4, 2.4 celey and old celey 466. The folding name is Katlyn for my daughter. I hope this helps the team some. :cool:
You better believe does! Damn glade to have ya!
You will be able to sleep better at night now, because no matter what happens you have done something good and giving back every day!
Welcome :D

Class1 said:

new boxen are always welcome in the [H]orde. Don't hesistate to ask questions if you have problems. Even if they sound stupid, we are all glad to help.

I dont mean to prod, but is your daughter ok, or is this in her memory? I work very hard mainly for my brother's memory. I never thought of using his name, that's really [H]ard of you.

My daughter is fine, she is 7 and has a big heart so I explained folding to her and she loved the idea thats why I use her name. There are 17 wu's that I had before coming here. I look forward to many more here. :D

welcome to the [H]orde

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

Class1 said:
My daughter is fine, she is 7 and has a big heart so I explained folding to her and she loved the idea thats why I use her name. There are 17 wu's that I had before coming here. I look forward to many more here. :D

awesome. Must have a big brain too. A lot of the kids my age I try to convince...their eyes just glaze over.

She's smarter than I was at that age but thats not saying alot. :D She knows enough about computers to download and install programs, change user settings in the control panel, manage her desktop apperance and uses virtual drives. :rolleyes: Kids nowadays.

Back