I've had a Plantronics Audio 90 headset for the past year and a half and it has been fantastic, best $40 I ever spent on audio equipment. A couple days ago I tripped over their cord and now there's no sound in the left speaker 
I've been looking for a replacement pair but it appears that Newegg and other stores no longer carry them. As such I'm looking for recommendations for a new headset, perferably in the sub -$50USD range but with similar comfort/quality to my previous pair. The quality of the mic is especially important as I spend alot of time chatting on Ventrilo.
I've been looking for a replacement pair but it appears that Newegg and other stores no longer carry them. As such I'm looking for recommendations for a new headset, perferably in the sub -$50USD range but with similar comfort/quality to my previous pair. The quality of the mic is especially important as I spend alot of time chatting on Ventrilo.