• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New headphones

fornarmr

Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
552
I will be using these for gaming 90% of the time and music the other 10%. I have the X-Fi Titanium HD. I currently am using some DT770's 250ohm (I think) but they are about 3 years old.

What should I get? Price isn't an issue as long as my sound card can power the headphones well. I absolutely love the DT770's because I like the bass. I would get another pair of these if other don't think there is anything much better out there.
 
if you're looking to change it up from the DT770's, i hear the Denon D2000's are excellent.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top