• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Headphones

TheCommander

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
2,999
I'm looking to buy some new headphones in the 20-40 dollar range. I don't really follow headphones or speakers so I'm not sure what is good and what not. Any suggestions?
 
Sennheiser makes decent low end headphones. They sound great, but wear out quick do to the cheap build quality. Still you won't find better sound and should last a year or so.
 
Koss KSC75's

Can be picked up on Amazon or from Radio Shack and/or Circuit City



Best. Headphones. Evar.*




*at least under 100 bux, no really, they are highly regarded on HeadFi.
 
Grab some Sennheiser PX100s, I think they might be a little over your budget but I'm pretty sure they can be found cheap online.
 
KOSS KSC75

Another vote for them. They are perfect at the office or any time you're active/rough on your headphones. I use em where my shure's and grado's are unfeasible. And for $15 or w.e they are in the states, it's an amazing bargain, also try amping them with a warm amp (PA2v2 even) for quite a 'fun' sound.
 
If you can suffer with clip on headphones, the Koss KSC75 deliver. They compare well with other 60$ headphones. You cand get them for 20$us, but sometimes can find them on sale for like, 12$ (a steal).

If you want drastically better sound then the KSC75, start looking at 130$+.
 
Xaero said:
KOSS KSC75

Another vote for them. They are perfect at the office or any time you're active/rough on your headphones. I use em where my shure's and grado's are unfeasible. And for $15 or w.e they are in the states, it's an amazing bargain, also try amping them with a warm amp (PA2v2 even) for quite a 'fun' sound.

very good for themoney. I have a set of these and a set of the older 35. I prefer the 35 a little but the 75 is still really good.
 
Yea, I read that the driver in the KCS75 is the same driver used in about four models of Koss headphones. PortaPro, SportaPro etc. The only difference is cosmetic design.
 
Back
Top