• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New HDD, temperature is the only smart data

Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
14
Hi, I have just bought 4 new hdds, they works good, already tested with parted magic’s badblocks, but one of them shows no smart data, only temperature one, if I try to plug it to another sata port sometimes HD tune crashes, but still no data; one year ago I bought 8 of the same model and one of them had this problem too, but it’s still working good, do you think it’s serious enough to ask for a replacement? I hope not…
 
if is brand new and only one of them is showing symptoms I would return it since I want my drives to be reliable.
 
Back
Top