New GTA IV website up and running

Awesome !

It's got a map with the geography of the city. Alderney is the suburbs.

Oh man, the Banging Trash Cans thing is hilarious!
This game is going to be great comedy. Cant wait till fall. (PC)

Is anyone else buying the special edition? I think I'm picking up the PS3 Special Edition and the regular version for 360.

The special edition for GTA4 is the first special edition I'd actually consider, since it comes with some actually kewl stuff. Not the usual trinkets. But still.. it's 90$. Don't think I will splurge.

Why... would you do that?

Because I have all five 3D Grand Theft Autos for PlayStation2 so I was hoping that I could fit them in the safe deposit box if it's big enough with the PS3 GTA4. The Xbox 360 game just seems like it would be out of place.

On the other hand, Xbox 360 gets "exclusive" content. I'll probably buy the PS3 special edition version first and play through the game in its entirety and see if the episodic content that will be available for Xbox will be completely exclusive or a situation where it's a limited time exclusive deal. If it's limited time, I can wait. Otherwise I'll get the 360 version too.

The special edition for GTA4 is the first special edition I'd actually consider, since it comes with some actually kewl stuff. Not the usual trinkets. But still.. it's 90$. Don't think I will splurge.

Yea, thats a lot of money :( I think I'll stick to the normal/standard version. :p

Im gonna get the special edition. Its like AUD$150 here!
But I need a new bag really, and the lockbox is cool and would be handy. The soundtracks have all been great for GTA so I'll probably actually listen to it.
Sounds worth it to me. Not gonna get the 360 version for extra content. GTA always had enough content to keep me occupied for a LOOOOONG time.

I'll probably be picking up the PS3 version...I enjoyed all the others. I still play San Andreas sometimes.

PS3 version for me too, if the 360 content is exclusive for good ill get a cheapo second hand 360 version when the time comes.

PS3 version. No 360 here to speak of. Also, I can't see myself paying for additional DLC, as I've never finished any of the GTA games I've owned in the first place. I have plenty enough to keep me occupied with the main story.

Well, who knows. Maybe the game will be mind blowingly fun and I'll want to play the additional DLC.

Back