New GPU2 Projects: 10110 and 10112 on -advmethods

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
Greg Bowman just released two more new GPU2 projects to advmethods. These are, again, used to study how ubiquitin folds. Folding performance is similar to 10111. Greg Bowman generally only keeps new projects in advmethods for a couple days maximum so don't be surprised if these end up in gen-pop quickly.

Points: 494
Timeout: 2 days
Deadline: 3 days

.
 
So you guys don't like 10111 eh?

Well, it is time for her sisters to join her in gen-pop. Dr. Bowman has just released 10110 and 10112 from -advmethods and into general population.

Enjoy! :p
 
I'm curious to see the numbers on these but I assume they'll be just as bad. :(
 
I wonder if my borged 9800gt is crunching any of these....

Ohh well, not running any GPUs at home. And unless I rebuild a gaming rig and ditch the 16 thread SR-2 for my main rig I don't think I will be.

It does seem that many of the newer WU have lower ppd than their older versions. (Fpr both CPU and GPU)
 
It does seem that many of the newer WU have lower ppd than their older versions. (Fpr both CPU and GPU)
There hasn't been any new CPU units (sans classic which are all slow) in a long time so I'm not really sure what you are basing this on. Additionally, the recent Fermi units (10927 for example) are some of the fastest ever and yield me almost 16K PPD on my 460.
 
Thus the sarcastic tone of my post. :rolleyes:

I know, I was just hoping maybe we'd get lucky. :)
ATM though, no, we didn't. ;) All 3 of my gpus have these now instead of the 111's. As you said, same performance. :(
 
Are these WUs producing higher temps compared to the older units like the 353s? I thought I noticed higher temps on a few of these new units. :confused:
 
Are these WUs producing higher temps compared to the older units like the 353s? I thought I noticed higher temps on a few of these new units. :confused:
I haven't noticed any higher temps but I have all of my fans locked at 70% in either naked or well ventilated situs.
 
I haven't noticed any higher temps but I have all of my fans locked at 70% in either naked or well ventilated situs.
Speaking of higher temps, whatever happened to the Lambda WUs?
 
APOLLO, no the temps have been the same, if not a bit better for me on my GPU folder
 
I have a 10110 running on my sole gtx275. The running temps seem about the same as the 450 point wu's.
1546 shader clock.
83c (fan 70%)
0:52 TPF
8,208 ppd.
 
I have a 10110 running on my sole gtx275. The running temps seem about the same as the 450 point wu's.
1546 shader clock.
83c (fan 70%)
0:52 TPF
8,208 ppd.

Similar to what I am seeing here on my GTX275 @ 1620 shaders.. about 500 PPD more actually.
 
damn these WU's are already in general population. just got one.

well not really because it kept EUE'ing til my client finally went in lock down.
 
Back
Top