New GPU Tool

BillR

Born Again Cynic
we are proud to announce that we have a new version of this utility for download, version 1.3.3. www.evga.com/precision

Changes include:

• Added fan control support for NVIDIA Forceware 180.xx drivers family.
• EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 2.8.0. Added new On-Screen Display rendering mode. Optional configurable On-Screen Display background improves On-Screen Display readability in some applications and prevents it from merging with solid color screen.
• Added G98 graphics processors support.
• Now Precision displays product version in On-Screen Display.
To download this free utility, please visit www.evga.com/precision

I'm really looking forward to the day when this can actually do multi-GPU setups. It's still limited to one GPU :(

But I'm glad that they continue to enhance the product

I do not have multi gpu so I haven't really played with it, but can you just have 2 installs of this program at once??

Could you install one at C:\Precision and another at C:\Precision2 or something and then rename the executable that runs the second and then control both?

I am still rocking my 7600 while my GTX 260 is out for step up so I wont be able to install for a while.

Ahhhh...... :confused:, Just for a quick question. I use RivaTuner on all three of my nVidia GPU cards (8800GS, 8800GT, 9600GSO) to OC' the shaders and set the fans to about 80%. My question : would it be beneficial to use the EVGA Precision 1.3.3 tool or just stick with RivaTuner :confused:

Thanks for any and all advice :D

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

Ahhhh...... :confused:, Just for a quick question. I use RivaTuner on all three of my nVidia GPU cards (8800GS, 8800GT, 9600GSO) to OC' the shaders and set the fans to about 80%. My question : would it be beneficial to use the EVGA Precision 1.3.3 tool or just stick with RivaTuner :confused:

Thanks for any and all advice :D

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

If you have juste 1 gpu per box, it's much easier with EVGA Precision ;)

personally i still like rivatuner more then evga precision.. even though i have an evga card.. until it actually shows something promising like doing something rivatuner cant do.. then maybe ill switch over.. just my opinion..

personally i still like rivatuner more then evga precision.. even though i have an evga card.. until it actually shows something promising like doing something rivatuner cant do.. then maybe ill switch over.. just my opinion..

Actually, EVGA Precision use the rivatuner engine in a more convivial package. For a single-GPU box, this is much easier to use than Rivatuner IMHO.

I'm really looking forward to the day when this can actually do multi-GPU setups. It's still limited to one GPU :(

But I'm glad that they continue to enhance the product

Need multi GPU too :(

Could you install one at C:\Precision and another at C:\Precision2 or something and then rename the executable that runs the second and then control both?

Re-post, not because I am impatient or anything....just because I was wondering. Sorry for the re-post.

Hacking is best left to those who understand code; however, if you look in the evga program, I think you will find certain dll files that match those of Riva tuner.

There are also a log file that shows possible switches, none of which are turned on at the moment.

But, again, I’m not a coder.;)

Back