Yeah i dont normally make an official judgement on a case until after i see the insides. But that bottom-front part of the Aurora case makes it so....Ugly...
yeah same. It looks slightly better, but i don;t think its that much of a change to get rid of the aurora, espceially with this case only having 1x120mm rear instead of 2
The 3D Aurora cases are nice, but I had trouble working with the drive bay latches, thus I RMAed the case. No matter what I did the drives would not install into the bays, and the locking system just didn't seem to work well for me. Perhaps I received a dud?
The bottom half of the Aurora's front is a total dealbreaker for me; in my opinion, it makes the case look very awkward. Otherwise it's a pretty rad case.
I definately prefer these new ones to the Aurora, judging from just the slightly off-angle front view. The bottom two do look like Dells, though.