New gaming mouse

Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
25
Hey everyone I have been looking to replace my wireless mouse with something I can use for gaming. I am trying to spend $50 or less. Heres what I've come up with:

Logitech g5
Razer DeathAdder
Razer Diamondback
Logitech Mx518

I also plan on getting a Ratpadz XT from the deals section unless anyone has any objection to the quality of those pads.

I plan on going to a local microcenter and manually try each of these bad boys out, but any feedback on my situation would be appreciated
 
All are great. Depending on the size of your hand/grip, you may be partial to one over the other.

Go down to your local best buy or something, and give it a trial to see how it fits.

Personally, I love my Deathadder.

Had a G5 before it, but would cramp my hand up after long gaming sessions.
 
yeah i've personally been leaning toward the DeathAdder from what i've seen and read, i'll be heading over to microcenter later this afternoon.
 
I was going to suggest the Razer Mamba but then I read the budget. I have used the Adder and the Diamondback, both are great, but it's up to what feels best to you.
 
If you haven't used a MX518, its easily the most comfortable mouse I've used. Should be the cheapest among those options as well.
 
I've had a Logitech G5 for about 3 years and I love it... haven't tried the Razers though; I think they look kind of cheesy.
 
Back
Top