• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Gaming Chair

Hagrid

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
9,168
My son went to another team and left me his Team Liquid MAXNOMIC™ PRO-CHIEF BWE gaming chair. Dam this thing is comfy! :)

 
Another team? Anyways, I am in the market for a chair, I like to sit in them before I buy though, so I usually end up with an office depot special.
 
Another team? Anyways, I am in the market for a chair, I like to sit in them before I buy though, so I usually end up with an office depot special.

I have this chair, and I love it. It's the most comfortable chair I've ever had. I sat in probably a hundred different chairs before I finally bought it.

Flash Furniture Hercules
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top