New Forum Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruoh

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
5,857
With the proliferation of new "DIY/Hackable" hardware devices on the market (Raspberry Pi, ARM, Arduino etc) could a new forum be made specifically for these? I know there is a "All non-AMD/Intel CPUs" forum, but it doesn't see any action labeled as such.
 
I think that would be a good idea too, call it the "Embedded Devices" forum or similar
 
Hm. I think we kind of have this covered... all non-AMD/Intel covers the hardware aspect, and the programming subforum covers that bit too. Being a huge fan of these though, I would think it'd be nice to have our own little corner specific to us.
 
Steve does post occasional news articles featuring this kind of stuff, that could be really cool to see what others create or find.
 
A subforum of "All non-AMD/Intel CPUs" should be fine. But, others opinions are welcome as well.

Thanks for the consideration, Kyle. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top