New footage of Fortress-Forever (dustbowl map)

the 2 games actually look completely different, but id definately be looking forward to both

oh yay..NOT ..more rocket splash damage and everyone in a jumping frenzy!??!?! soooooo overdone, LAME and Q2! albeit some neat sounding game aspects but the jumping frenzy licks serious bo bo. was looking forward to this from the other trailers but not so much now

PIONEER!

G'ßöö said:
oh yay..NOT ..more rocket splash damage and everyone in a jumping frenzy!??!?! soooooo overdone, LAME and Q2!

You were expecting a team fortress remake to not... play like team fortress?

^ something new, pioneered gaming instead of the old, stale, yawn, thinking inside the box games we are all to use to in 1990? yes

Wow, once you get rid of the Team Fortress gameplay, you can pretty much say any game style is Team Fortress Forever. Would it be more suitable to your preferences if the Fortress Forever people were to hack FEAR and change all the instances of the name "FEAR" to "Fortress Forever" and call that their mod, Herr Umlaut?

I prefer the updated models. :( The old tfc models look so..."bleh"...

I remember being really excited for this mod, but now with the new TF2 trailers, I find myself not nearly as excited...

Back