New Folder Born

BillR

Born Again Cynic
So here I am just minding my own business when my cell phone buzzzzzzes at me with a new TXT Msg.

The message was from one of our own, Majic announcing the birth of his brandy new son.

Congrats man, good work, nice job and all those other congratulatory things says to a new dad:D

Congrats Majic. So what is it with folders and little ones lately? Bill Clo just said his wife is at 8 months, mine is at 7 months.

Congratulations Majic.... and you too Bill and alan:)

Got three of my own, and the munchkins are what life is all about.... they really do make the world go round!

Now hurry up and get 'em folding... got to get an early start!!!

A big Congratulations! goes out to Majic!

Blue for the boy, of course. ;)

Bill and Alan will have to wait a month or two so I can get the colors right. ;)

Congratulations for having a future [H]orde folder :)

Congrats majic.

Hopefully when he's old enough to understand, you can explain to him what folding was and how the [H]ard work put into the project put a end to horrible things he'll never have to experience.

genome@home Overall Rank: 229 Points: 72871.77

I think we should win the Chimp Challenge to celebrate this joyous occasion.

Congrats Majic on your new addition!!! Way to fold.....I mean, well, you know...:)

Congrats Majic!

Now you can build a boxen for the baby :p

God bless Mom, Baby and Dad

Hey all thnx for all the congratz.
sorry i havent responded yet but been alittle busy.
right now nearly all my machines are down due to lack of time and moving from my old house to the new one over the last couple weeks. But i hope to get things back in working order soon. well feeding time is over and time to get back to sleep. take guys and thnx again

Hey all thnx for all the congratz.
sorry i havent responded yet but been alittle busy.
right now nearly all my machines are down due to lack of time and moving from my old house to the new one over the last couple weeks. But i hope to get things back in working order soon. well feeding time is over and time to get back to sleep. take guys and thnx again

Busy hasn't even begun to happen yet. :D

You know....tradition has it that you need to buy a new top-of-the-line folding box for the new rug rat. :D

He has a q6600 sitting in the basement! just waiting to get it online.

Congrats! Time flies w/ a new baby onboard. My duaghter will be 6 months on the 24th, really made winter fly by. :D

Congrats! Time flies w/ a new baby onboard. My duaghter will be 6 months on the 24th, really made winter fly by. :D

Wait until that little girl of yours is 9 years old, and you wonder where it all went. :eek: It seems like just a couple years ago my oldest was born, and he's leaving 4th grade and has a 3 year old brother now. Man, talk about time flying by....:(

Yea my little girl is 4 now. What makes it worse for me is the fact I work 290+ days a year on the road. But I have a great supportive wife and family at home to help out while I am away.

ps. Lets Go Pens!!!

Congratulations to everyone! WOOT!

Have a beer! And some popcorn!

p.s. time goes by faster as you get older, especially with the kids around. Seems like just last week I had a kid or two... and now they are old enough for junior high!

Back