• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New folder aboard.

Ulpio

n00b
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
16
Hi everyone!

I have put my 1055T + GTX295 to work on F@H and i have joined your team, i will try to do my best!

I´ve folding for many years and finally I decided to fold for this great team, and want introduce myself too. :D

Greetings!
 
Nice to have you!

Let us know if you need anything!
 
Don't listen to nwrtarget, most of us almost never spend more than a paycheck a year on folding.
Heh- who am I kidding, My rig is probably more like a buck -o- five. But it's paid for. :D
 
Don't listen to nwrtarget, most of us almost never spend more than a paycheck a year on folding.
Heh- who am I kidding, My rig is probably more like a buck -o- five. But it's paid for. :D
Fuck, sometimes I spend a paycheck a month on my PC (last month) and I'm not even folding at the moment. :rolleyes:
 
Welcome to the team! Glad to have you.

Some of us are retired and don't get a paycheck. Well a pension but it aint much. The rest of you keep working so my social security doesnt run out. So I can keep folding.

Naaahhh it aint addicting.
 
Welcome!

As for addiction, no way. If I happen to think every electrical appliance in my dwelling should be replaced with a dual processor boxen, that is in no way an indication of a problem. Btw, anyone have a hit of ram? Just a gig or two to tide me over....

;)
 
Back
Top