HyperTension
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2002
- Messages
- 1,220
Ok, I have had my Sony 19" Trinitron for over 8 years now, and absolutly love the thing, with the only exception being the weight. Have tried mulitple high end flat panels (Dell, Gateway 2185W) and I just seem to end up back with old faithful. Currently, my end resolution is at 1164x840 (Think thats correct), at 100hz.
Is there anything being released, or near release that can compare to that? I would really like to make the transition (weight alone would be a plus). Price is really not an issue. My primary focus would be gaming (Source, Q4, BF2 / SF), and I really seem to have an irritiatating ability to see tearing / high motion blurring (reason to-date that I have been unable to find anything that can keep up to ol' faithful).
Any input / opinions would be great, Thanks guys.
Is there anything being released, or near release that can compare to that? I would really like to make the transition (weight alone would be a plus). Price is really not an issue. My primary focus would be gaming (Source, Q4, BF2 / SF), and I really seem to have an irritiatating ability to see tearing / high motion blurring (reason to-date that I have been unable to find anything that can keep up to ol' faithful).
Any input / opinions would be great, Thanks guys.