• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New farm's up

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
9,320
Cooler weather.
CC's had some breathing room.
You know the story.

First 10 systems are being "smoke tested" the relic way.
I'll add another 10 by Friday.

Who's gonna play with me?
 
Did I say "10"....it's 13 now....

You slackers are gonna fall behind. ;)
 
Hmm, bringing 20 online. Interesting. Would the build sequence happen to have included a special thermal compound for the CPUs? :D

Any specs, or should I just make my run to 300k and hope I get there before ye?
 
You can have your Gold [H] after you pass me.
As I'm only running on 6 1/2 boxen it should not take you to long..... :p

Luck........ :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif
 
Aw dam, looks like I’ll be past again. It was fun being ahead of you for a little while though. Lets see what I can do to hold my lead.
 
Did I say 20?
Seems a little light, don't it?
Maybe 25....
 
AtomicMoose said:
Can you spare some change, rich boy? :eek: ;)

Two houses, 7 kids, 3 in college....
I gave up beer, food and sold a kidney. :p
 
relic said:
Two houses, 7 kids, 3 in college....
I gave up beer, food and sold a kidney. :p
1 house, 2 dogs, car payment and a wife with expensive tastes....

I will never give up food and beer!
:)
 
Only 1 car payment?!?....damn...can you spare some change?

(PS did I mention the 3 teenage girls? 2 words: 'Prom dresses' :( )
 
relic said:
Only 1 car payment?!?....damn...can you spare some change?

(PS did I mention the 3 teenage girls? 2 words: 'Prom dresses' :( )
ok, ok.....you win. (again)
;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
ok, ok.....you win. (again)
;)

I can feel the luv. :)
Hope all is well with you and yours [H]ardMoose.
 
Oh....BTW...

14

Jake and Elwood had a mission..so do we.
 
relic said:
I can feel the luv. :)
Hope all is well with you and yours [H]ardMoose.
Things are great here! :)

It is nice to chat with you again. We miss your regular posts. Well, at least I do...
 
relic said:
Two houses, 7 kids, 3 in college....
I gave up beer, food and sold a kidney. :p


Bullshit :eek:

NO WAY did you give up beer, unless it was for better Scotch ;)

I know a man of principal when I see one :rolleyes:

BillR
 
BillR said:
Bullshit :eek:

NO WAY did you give up beer, unless it was for better Scotch ;)

I know a man of principal when I see one :rolleyes:

BillR
LOL....I thought that sounded off
 
BillR said:
Bullshit :eek:

NO WAY did you give up beer, unless it was for better Scotch ;)

I know a man of principal when I see one :rolleyes:

BillR

Busted. :(
 
relic said:
Two houses, 7 kids, 3 in college....
I gave up beer, food and sold a kidney. :p
Do you mean you don't drink any more ?
Or just that you don't drink any less ?

And don't worry about prom dresses - as we know - they are a lot cheaper than college and new cars!

100000.gif
30000.gif
750.gif
50.gif

If I got my math right :)
 
gnewbury said:
Do you mean you don't drink any more ?
Or just that you don't drink any less ?

I ain't telling. ;)

gnewbury said:
And don't worry about prom dresses - as we know - they are a lot cheaper than college and new cars!

Amen [H]ardBrother. :eek:
 
relic said:
Cooler weather.
CC's had some breathing room.
You know the story.

First 10 systems are being "smoke tested" the relic way.
I'll add another 10 by Friday.

Who's gonna play with me?

CC's?

what does "smoke tested the relic way" mean?

hehe, in one month, i plan to add over 200 CPUs..., i'll be waiting to say: "have fun cathing up to ME!" to relic, that'll make my life :D
 
Glad to see your back :D

and your garden too ;)

Now about those pics you promised me a few months ago, something about a new project?

T-3


 
T-3 said:
Now about those pics you promised me a few months ago, something about a new project?

Never left...just didn't have much to say. ;)
.
I think that project is in it's 3rd reincarnation now...PM pherret for the details. I know he's got pics.
 
rogue_jedi said:
sounds cool. what're the specs on the boxen?

C'mon guys, you know...standard folding farm specs...a few kickass boxen, a few decent boxen, a few mediocre boxen. Nothing less than 1.5GHz right now. But I'll probably bring up the Dual 1GHz P3s again if the power bill isn't too bad.
 
Glad to see the farm is growing again :D


Keep on Folding!!

 
I wonder who's really more expensive in the long run as children...boys or girls.

Girls you've got the prom dresses and the $40 hairdos and haircuts and who knows what else.

Boys, well most, eat A LOT. I know I did anyway. Then there's the typical desire for a fast computer or the newest console and games for it, etc

Who knows what other factors there are. But man, I get pissed if I have to pay over $10 for a haircut, lol. Nice to see a healthy farm. I have a little more unpacking to do at the new apartment and then I can get the duallie box up and running. We're painting a case for it so it's all nice and pretty because it's in the living room, but right now it's just mounted in the bare frame of the case. Ugly as hell, but at least the case is nice enough that everything will snap on or screw in w/o having to remove the system. Duallie folding goodness here I come!

 
AtomicMoose said:
Not according to the Mojo story.............
:rolleyes: :p

I am still convinced relic soaks all his CPUs in MOJO…makes them indestructible ;)

BillR
 
Carnival Forces said:
CC's?

what does "smoke tested the relic way" mean?

hehe, in one month, i plan to add over 200 CPUs..., i'll be waiting to say: "have fun cathing up to ME!" to relic, that'll make my life :D

1. CC = Credit Card
2. OC 'em till they cry for mercy then run 'em at 100% load 'til they cook, of course. ;)
3. ...and this would be a bad thing? Come and get me. :)
4. Burn them in a bon fire. What else would you do with your pianos? oops...extra answer.
 
Soon the seedlings shall sprout.
A trickle of WU then a rivulet...until the torrent is unleashed.

Soon...oh, so very soon.
 
Glad to see you back relic, the Folding PCs are simply an added bonus.
 
relic said:
Soon the seedlings shall sprout.
A trickle of WU then a rivulet...until the torrent is unleashed.

Soon...oh, so very soon.

And all for the [H] too...how cool is that ;)

BillR
 
needs moar pics :)

damn you, your going to make me get off my ass and get these 32 P4 2.53's running.... sigh... ;)

relic.gif


hrmm, guess i got time ;)

this has got me nervous tho :eek:

relic.png


i would have more production but money is tight and powerbills are high :\
 
ut oh, i better get back in to work and turn on the boxen that they turned off for the hurricane or relic will catch me!
 
FLECOM said:
this has got me nervous tho :eek:
relic.png

Those 75% confidence windows are a little off. ;)
Damn the statistics...full fold ahead!
 
Stanford says, 30 boxen reporting.
This is good.

/me looks around for a toaster to borg......
 
Back
Top