new eyefinity setup, help me get it right

wadec22

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
4,030
I have 3 26 inch dynex 720 p LCD TVs... I love the immersion. I want higher resolution. I want low input lag, low response time and around 200ish. Height adjustment would be sweet. Asus seems good. Worried about inverse ghosting on some models. Want to keep good real estate. Prefer 24 inch approximately.... recommendations?
 
I have 3 24in Asus monitors for sale right now. Not on this forum but still.

I'm liking the LED monitors right now. Great back lighting, good color and contrast.

On the other hand, IPS panels are the bomb. They look great but they are pricey.
 
Any advice? If u r trying to sell me yours, details? ips is great for viewing angles and color but not sure that's what my gaming needs require.
 
I use 3 Asus VE248H TN panels for eyefinity and it looks great. They are LED back lit so that's a plus. I'm not as 'sensitive' to input lag and the such as other people around here are so your mileage may vary. Still, I'd recommend these for gaming.
 
if you want IPS + LED, the 2412 is a great price + performance.
If you want TN+120hz+LEd, check out the thread Vega made about his setup (3x23"12hz).
 
Going to pass on IPS I think. TN probably since I mostly game. 120hz seems cool but pricey yet. 23" is too small. Has to be 23.6 or more.

Did a lot of checking on the panel in my lcd tvs. Turns out its 6.5ms GTG. Seems decent for a t.v. Will I notice a huge difference going to 1080p? Wish I knew how much input lag was on this panel...

Any other recommendations?
 
price... 120hz with the real esate i want is out and ips at this size seemed spendy as well. response time seemed a touch slower yet too.

well the u2312 and u2412 are not much more that's why i asked =p

I went from a 30 to 3x24s, u won't miss it.
 
Back
Top