• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new drivers due anytime soon?

Chris_B

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 29, 2001
Messages
5,485
I think in a few of the reviews the 30th jan was tossed around a a date new drivers would hit, thats came and gone. Wonder how much longer, i know theyre normally out around the 12th each month but for a card release id expect some new ones before that.
 
I think in a few of the reviews the 30th jan was tossed around a a date new drivers would hit, thats came and gone. Wonder how much longer, i know theyre normally out around the 12th each month but for a card release id expect some new ones before that.

8.1's have been out for awhile now...... Don't exect any official ones until next month!
 
I'm just waiting for Omega to release his Vista drivers.. those are the true official drivers imo :cool:
 
I think in a few of the reviews the 30th jan was tossed around a a date new drivers would hit, thats came and gone. Wonder how much longer, i know theyre normally out around the 12th each month but for a card release id expect some new ones before that.

ive seen them come out anywhere between the first week of the month, and 2-3 days after that month has past.

I would like to think AMD would be johnny on the spot to make their newest high end card work optimally. But on the other side of that coin, they can push the release of 8.2 drivers back to feb 29th and by their own practices they wouldn't be late.

I am sure you can find some beta 8.2 drivers a week or two ahead of the WHQL release however, mite tide you over.
 
Back
Top