New Driver Page on ATI.AMD.COM

Mr. Stryker

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
5,220
Go to http://ati.amd.com/

And hover your mouse cursor on the Driver button at the top. Do you like the new layout?

For me, I think it's nice, and it can give you drivers with just 2-3 clicks instead of 4-5. Thoughts?
 
It's much better than it used to be. More like....NVIDIA...and Creative..:)


EDIT: I like it. It has changed even since I last looked at it (yesterday). I like the OS Separations in the first box and the granular model list in the last box.
 
Wow that is a hell alot better. I remember trying to search for drivers for my friends X1900XTX and it was a PITA to find them. NOW ITS EASY!!!!
 
That's the way they use to have it a long time ago.

I'm glad they decided to go back to it, I much prefer this method of finding drivers.
 
i never minded ATI's drivers

right hand side menu www.ati.com - direct link to latest drivers, / click O|S / click on package - done. -if you wanted previous versions, was a link on the same page "download older"

if you cant find that, then you got issues. :)
 
Back
Top