New Dell ST2310, E2210H, E2010H

I wonder if they'll have IPS's in the ultrasharps?

A buddy of mine was talking to a Dell Sales rep and they are fazing out the E-IPS panels unfortunately, because the company that makes them can't keep up with Dell's demand.

A buddy of mine was talking to a Dell Sales rep and they are fazing out the E-IPS panels unfortunately, because the company that makes them can't keep up with Dell's demand.

Because we all know Dell sales representatives and CSRs have the full picture of the supply situation in a company as vertically-integrated as Dell? :p

Lol yeah people keep bringing the random rumors about the 2209wa and such that they heard when they called whatever random person at dell who answers the phones (which have been 100% false so far). I'd be surprised if the guys who plan production runs at dell even ever communicate with the random sales reps. I'm 99% sure they just work off of some inventory network and the sales reps just, you know, go to work and answer the phones and probably just don't give a shit about what IPS even means.

But most of all they are willing to say whatever fluff to get you to stop bothering them without actually being rude or having to say they don't actually know, like every other service job in the world. ;)

Back