New degree deoderant for men

damn, im really gonna be stinking by the time i get this 8-10 weeks from now, i will run out of my current deoderant in about a week

Haste266 said:
damn, im really gonna be stinking by the time i get this 8-10 weeks from now, i will run out of my current deoderant in about a week

LMAO.....

Sweet! I usually keep one of these in my shaving kit for travel, but just used my last one up not too long ago. As usual, TTP rocks! ;)

I actually got one of these in the box last time I ordered from Amazon. I ordered a USB Headset and this was in the box. Confused the heck out of me. I guess Degree had some sort of advertising deal with Amazon at the time my order came.

ummm, i got my 2ND free stick today in the mail....they must think i stink? :confused:

im not complaining though.

I got mine today. That will go nice with the axe snake peel stuff...LOL This will be an interesting experiment. I wonder how many odd looks I'll get with the mixture of scented smells.

Haste266 said:
ummm, i got my 2ND free stick today in the mail....they must think i stink? :confused:

im not complaining though.

LOL..I got another one the other day also.....Ill take it, its free..:)

powerade said:
... where is the option to get the sample i dont see it
I just ordered another sample and go it in a few days.

If you open the link in IE it'll instantly re-direct you to the home page and prevent you from filling out the application.

Opened up the URL in Firefox and was able to fill it out.

Just tried mine out a few days ago. I'm impressed, that stuff works pretty well!

Back