Jun 2, 2004 #1 M Milenko [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 15, 2002 Messages 1,482 I started running F@H on one of my work computers, a 3ghz P4. I'll be slowly adding it to other machines as well, we have many nice ones here My name on the thing is bove. Happy folding.
I started running F@H on one of my work computers, a 3ghz P4. I'll be slowly adding it to other machines as well, we have many nice ones here My name on the thing is bove. Happy folding.
Jun 2, 2004 #3 T Tigerbiten [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2007/January 2 Joined Sep 24, 2002 Messages 5,028 I hope you have permission to run F@H. If so welcome to the Fold. And Fold on. Luck......
Jun 2, 2004 #4 BillR Born Again Cynic Joined Feb 17, 2002 Messages 18,535 A big welcome for the new guy Have fun, fold on. BillR
Jun 2, 2004 #5 R relic [H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007 Joined Mar 30, 2001 Messages 9,320 Welcome Milenko. Glad to have another [H]ordling.
Jun 3, 2004 #6 S SoL Limp Gawd Joined Dec 8, 2000 Messages 322 BillR said: A big welcome for the new guy Have fun, fold on. BillR Click to expand... I second that!