Supreme [H]ardness
image_29901copy.jpg

image_29902.jpg

gumplunger said:
404 whear is funnay?????

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
...Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
...While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
...And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
..."'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!" -
Quoth the server, "404".

(not mine)

The hands look weird when theyre holding SMGs and ARs plus the hand holding the glock looks really fat... But no complaints here!

Wow it looks like a whole new game

They sure did a great job updating 6 year old graphics

</sarcasm>

wileycat said:
Quoth the server, "404".

(not mine)

nice

C4rniV0r said:
Wow it looks like a whole new game

They sure did a great job updating 6 year old graphics

</sarcasm>
My thoughts exactly. Those screenshots suck. It looks just like the old cs with a half done coat of paint over it. :(

i've been telling people from the start, half life 2 is not going to be graphicly impressive at all :) And I knew all along that Far Cry would rape it in terms of graphics :D Oh well, CS-S should be fun with the physics and all... :confused:

Circuitbreaker8 said:
i've been telling people from the start, half life 2 is not going to be graphicly impressive at all :) And I knew all along that Far Cry would rape it in terms of graphics :D
I have one word for you: Huh?

wileycat said:
Quoth the server, "404".

(not mine)
Ahahaha. That one is good. I'm sure EAP would be proud:p. That was a good one (whoever did it), by the way the pics look pretty cool.

It looks great considering it's probably still a year off :rolleyes:

Hey, look, there are three people playing. I'm betting that at least two of them have aimhacks :rolleyes:

Sarcasm aside, most multiplayer games scale back visuals during multiplayer games. Even if that isn't what's happening here, the game looks fine (Those shots are from a single environment...)

you could put de_dust in any engine and it wouldn't look impressive

alphaone said:
I have one word for you: Huh?

QUOTE 4 GREAT JUSTICE....

good god though, how do they manage to make a game look like trash in that engine? seriously it takes counter-strike caliber to do that....

Of course it doesnt look good at all.

Compare CS to DoD. CS always always been lacking in the detail department. As will CS:S. I mean, how much detail can you squeeze out of de_dust? :rolleyes:

Perhaps some boxes that will actually fall over when the wind blows so hard. Perhaps when you shoot at the opposite the bullet will make the guy fly in the air and hit another person and make him fall. Perhaps some sand that will wind up across the air so you lose vision. Perhaps they could at least fix the horrible CS inaccurate bullet spraying crap where it goes ALL OVER (which does not make sense). Perhaps they could implement a new recoil action that realisticaly represents how you view it in real life. Perhaps they can use a freaking DOT instead of some cross without the middle dot in it. I like dots, dude. It brings order to my life. Perhaps there can be a nude terrorist/counter-terrorist in full awesome detail that you'd most likely never shoot one when you see one, just because it's white smooth skin blends in with the yellow-ish brick walls. Kick. Ass.

-J.

seriously, if thats the final product, valve has taken investors money and gone on a 5 dyear party with it

Back